Philipp Halfmann is an expert conditioning coach specializing in modern workout programs for business professionals, professional models & athletes.
- Holds a Master’s Degree in Exercise & Sports Science from Florida International University (FIU)
- Author of "Advanced Concepts of Strength & Conditioning for Tennis"
- Founded the International Association for Athletic Performance and Health (IAAPH)
- Worked at FIU as a strength & conditioning coach for professional - and collegiate athletes under the guidance of 13 year NBA veteran strength & conditioning coach Mick Smith
- Offers this free blog to benefit coaches, players, and parents